To us, quality means strategic and operational commitment to excellence through being customer-centric, ethical, creative, innovative in our design, compliant, safe, reliable, and delivering within budget. Our quality objectives are established and managed by the leadership team and communicated through our operational procedures.
- We provide three level quality checking to meet the best outcome as per SOW (Scope of Work).
- Establish the project design targets and goals in a BIM management plan and set up BIM Track project setting
- Establishing and maintaining design drawing standards in our detail drawings
- Every team in our hierarchy consist of Senior checker to reduce the chance of error
- Develop the elements of the new design that will need to meet the requirements and run the check.
- We monthly grade our modelers and checkers as per there performance to ensure 100% best outcome
- Develop process controls, such as clash detection, code checking and standards checking (by using BIM Tools) to be able to deliver compliant models to the customers
THREE LEVEL QUALITY CONTROL
Quality Check during Modelling
• Model errors are rectified.
• Clash detection is done.
• Model and family standards are checked.
• Model is checked and compared with design drawings
Quality Check during Drawing
• All annotations are verified.
• Detail drawings are compared with design drawings.
• Sheet format is checked as per client requirement.
Model and Drawing Assurance
• Thorough model and drawing sample are checked.
• Clash is identified if any.
• This check assure error free data